How to deal with breaking up


Most people don’t have any idea how difficult ”breaking up and moving on” is until they have been through it. It can be almost as bad as mourning the death of a loved one. Somehow, you have got to be able to move on but that is easier said than done.

If you don’t have a strong support system it’s even harder but everyone survives the process. That’s not to say that there won’t be any permanent scars or things that you may never get over. The best way to handle it is to find some counseling if you don’t have anyone to talk to.

There are no set rules that work for everyone. However, you should be able to get through this tough time in your life if you are willing to deal with the pain right away. Shoving your feelings down is just a temporary fix. Get as much ”break up support” as you possibly can.

Dwelling on the past will just keep you mired in the process that much longer. It’s only human nature to treasure what we can see, touch and experience. Fear of the unknown is hard for everyone because it involves taking risks. Some are better at it than others. Don’t hold onto a past relationship that you weren’t really happy in anyway.

One of the best things you can do is to not become a hermit. Even if you are sad, not being around your friends and family is the worst thing you can do. Force yourself to go out if you have to.

The other nice thing about being with friends and family is they often times have insights on ”how to deal with breaking up” that you don’t. They also know you better than anyone else and know how to cheer you up and offer support. We are all different. Give other people that know you well the chance to lift you up!

Relationship breakup puts a lot of people through fear and misery. Expecting anything less would be foolish. It takes time to get over it. Don’t be too hard on yourself if you are still struggling with a breakup even a year or two later. The best advice is probably to get back on the horse, start living again and keep riding into the sunset! You will get through it. Learn from your mistakes and “don’t waste the pain”!

2 comments:

  1. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is florence i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!