How to stop a break up.


A ”romantic break up” is one of the most difficult situations for anyone to get through in life. Losing a job or having a family member or loved one pass away may be more painful but break ups are right up there too. Chances are you probably saw “the writing on the wall” quite some time ago before it actually happened.

If you are uncertain about your current relationship and trying to figure out if a break up is on the horizon there are some things to be on the look out for.

If you and your partner have been sexually active and the interest seems to be waning that is always a tell tale sign. You had better plan on ”coping with a broken heart” down the road if it’s that obvious. It’s only natural to see your sex life ebb and flow with the demands on your time. Couples go through phases when they are really interested and then they go on a "sabbatical" for a while. But, this is always one of the first areas that deteriorates when things are starting to go badly.

Many couples are just naturally more affectionate than others. That is their comfort level . Avoiding contact all together for an extended period time though is usually a tell tale sign that trouble is brewing.

Putting your arm around your partners shoulder or holding their hand tends to subside a little in a relationship as time goes on. If anything seems completely out of the ordinary you should start to get a little concerned.

You may have interpreted your partners gestures incorrectly and need to get some clarification from them. Don’t jump to any conclusions because their actions may have been totally unintended. They could be preoccupied with something on their mind or unintentionally startled by your touch.

Foreplay is very important because it sets the stage for more intimate activities later on. Your partner may not be in the mood though when you try to touch them. If they move away it just might be a sign that that is the only thing going on. That definitely isn’t a sign of a pending ”love breakup”.

Don’t become convinced that a break up is pending if you catch your partner in a little white lie. After all, we all have some secrets that we want to keep. There isn’t any harm in that.

Having your partner lie to you on a constant basis and confronting them over and over again on the same things is a very real concern. Ordinarily, situations like this lead to a full scale blowout down the road. Be tactful when the problem starts out but let your partner know that the behavior is becoming a real problem if it persists. There are some wonderful resources including a good quality ”relationship e book” if you are confused and not sure what to do.

Communication is the key to avoiding any kind of a break up. Make sure you set aside time to be with each other and share everything on your mind. It has to be a priority. If you don’t work things out and nip them in the bud it always leads to bigger problems down the road.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Tanya, I'm from Brazil. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real.I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Jackson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Jackson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be.” you can contact the spell caster on–Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com he’s very nice and great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is florence i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!