Reconciling marriage and stopping a divorce


If you have come to conclusion that divorce was the only answer to your relationship problem and then changed your mind you are not alone. You can stop the divorce if you are willing to swallow your pride and take responsibility for your own actions. Isn’t it so much easier for all of us to blame the other person and think we haven’t done anything wrong?

You probably had a moment of weakness and thought that throwing in the towel would be so much easier than going on. Maybe something was said that you regret now and realize that it was a poor choice. If you are at that place there is hope after all!

Most of the time couples don’t consider a divorce until a lot of thought has been put into it. However, there are also times when one person mentions it and then the other person feeds off that idea. Admitting that you made a mistake and your decision was poorly made is the first step to understanding how to stop your divorce.

If you come to your spouse and admit that you were wrong they will probably realize that they were too. There isn’t any hope trying to keep the marriage alive if both of you are not willing to fight to make it happen. That means doing everything possible to change and start going in the right direction. If either of you are less than 100% committed the effort is doomed to failure.

Both of you are going to have to be willing to forgive each other. That’s not an easy thing for any of us. We have to let go of the resentment and anger that has been building up. Sometimes, counseling is the only way couples can work through that process. Most of the time it is almost impossible to go it alone and one of the only ways to save your marriage.

A willingness to work on your problems will give you the energy and ability to get through this tough time in your lives. Screaming and yelling at each other will just give your spouse even more of a reason to want to get away from you. It has to be done in a loving, careful manner. Being inflexible will only lead to further heartbreak.

You have to agree that you can’t go back to what the relationship was before. If it was working then you wouldn’t be where you are now. Being able to change and compromise are absolutely vital to crafting a new relationship that will stand the test of time! In the end, you will be stronger and more in love than ever!

3 comments:

  1. My name is florence i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is florence i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello pals. my Husband left me and are kids, i was passing through pains, sorrow, heart broken, going crazy but god used Dr Sunny to restore happiness back in my life by getting my husband back with his love spell. I came across a website that suggested that Dr Sunny can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a love spell for me. Two days later, my husband came back to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily now. He is truly a man of  his word and he is here to help mankind.  You can reach him on his email address for any help you may need via ( solutioncentre911@gmail.com )  call 0r whats app Dr on +2349056393169
    He also involved in the following spell work bellow worldwide.  
    (1) Love Spells
    (2) money Spells
    (3) Divorce Spells
    (4) Marriage Spells
    (5) Binding/reunite Spell.
    (6) Win court case Spells
    (7) Healing spell
    (8) Lottery spell/advice.Reply

    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!