Save your marriage book-Is that better than professional counseling?

Let's face it. There are times when you have tried everything you can to keep your marriage alive. Marriage relationship help doesn't necessarily have to involve professional counselors though.

When you are struggling to keep a marriage alive financial problems just make things worse. Would a save your marriage book be just as effective? For many, they find that this is the best solution for them for a variety of reasons.

The best recommendation is to use the cheapest resources at first. Often times, the pastor of your church may be an excellent option to consider for marriage counseling. If you would prefer to go with a licensed counselor credentials are extremely important.

There are three different classes of counselors. PhD counselors went to graduate school for a number of years and complete a dissertation. They are also required to complete 3,000 hours of therapy under a supervising psychologist. The PhD designation is required for a therapist to call themselves a "clinical psychologist".

There is a lot of debate on what level of education a counselor needs to be help save a failing marriage. The next step down in the educational hierarchy is the counselor with a M.S. or M.A. degree in Counseling. Pastors in a church will also have these credentials through a seminary.

Counselors with this designation have had 1,500 hours of supervised therapy under a supervising psychologist. They have also spent less time in graduate school to meet that level of accreditation. Ordinarily, your employer sponsored health care provider will pay for this type of counseling. Something to consider!

Your insurance company may also direct you to a counselor that has an MSW (Master of Social Work) degree. They are often called Marriage and Family Therapists. Obviously, clinical psychologists tend to be the most expensive.

Whatever type of counseling you decide to get keep in mind that there is no "one size fits all" solution. Often times, the seriousness of your relationship situation is going to determine the best course of action.

If you are "fighting for our marriage" it's simply foolish to pinch pennies at a time like this. That doesn't mean you always get what you pay for when considering the different kind of counseling alternatives. You have to weigh both factors. Whatever, you do, follow the advice you are getting. Any divorced person will always tell you they would have done more to stay married The emotional toll it takes on you shouldn't be taken lightly.

4 comments:

  1. GOOGLE RECOMMENDED Dr.Brave IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER IN THIS YEAR

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say thank you to the Great DROBOHMAN, for everything so far. To everyone who doesn't believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do this since I've tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through the testimonials of other people at this website and after I talked to Great Dr oboh, who answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn't in love with me and never will be and that he didn't want to speak or see me again, especially since he was talking to this other girl. When I talked to Great Dr oboh, he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the ones that was to get him back to me and stay with me and want to marry me.As soon as he started on the spells, my guy came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I'm so thankful for that. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what Great Dr oboh, said would happen. He's always there when you need him and that's also after the spell is done. I'm still waiting for the spells to completely manifest, but with all that has happened so far I'm very happy because given only one month ago in Jenuary, if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right now…no one would believe it! contact his email address drobohman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much drobohman for i never thought any thing could make my husband come back to me as his wife again after he broke up with me and left to settle down with another woman who never Knew how we both suffered and share feelings together in USA but thank God today i was lucky to see this great spell caster on a site after seeing a lots of testimony and good work he have done in the lives of people helping them to get their ex,husbands and wife renewing their relationship i was convinced and i contacted him and just in 3 days after the spell was casted my beloved husband came looking for me and right now we are together again and he is taking care of me and the little kids as his responsibilities and family.I advice today if you are looking for a real and powerful spell caster just know that drobohman is a very powerful and a genuine spell caster and he don't do dark or black magic here is his email(drobohman@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!