How to improve marriage instead of walking away...

It is so much easier to concentrate on how to improve a marriage instead of walking away. Living together with someone that is different is never easy. It doesn't matter how long you have been married as you well know.

Unfortunately, there are some questions that need to be answered if you are going to make any progress. Is your partner a control freak that is never going to change? Have you tried being a different person for him or her and it hasn't accomplished a thing? Are you willing to change even more to make this situation work?

With proper counseling and hard work most relationships can be saved. The obvious questions is: are BOTH of you totally committed to "turning this ship around" and going in a different direction? If the effort is lackluster the results will be to. Things may be okay for a while but eventually you'll be back in the same place again.

The vast majority of us are products of our childhood. If you grew up in a broken home with dysfunctional parents the odds are pretty good that you have some deep emotional scars and baggage. You end up replicating the behaviors that you had in your home when you were growing up and passing them on to the next generation.

Many people have so little self esteem that they believe they are not entitled to being happy. By all means if you are clinically depressed don't try and tough it out on your own. There are some wonderful mental health professionals that can prescribe medication or therapy.

Dependency (whether it's due to financial circumstance or emotional issues) is by and large the main reason people stay in toxic relationships. The sad reality is that they can't see how their lives might actually be better if they were to walk away. We all get comfortable. Change is not an easy thing for any of us.

A rotten marriage where you are constantly being torn down is unhealthy for everyone involved. No matter what you do it's never right. The other person may be so bitter and angry about something that happened in their life that they transfer those things onto you. If that is the situation you just have to tell your partner that the situation has to change if they expect you to stay in the relationship. You have got to be firm and steadfast in your commitment to leave if things don't change. After all, you deserve to be happy and should not be exposed to abuse of any kind.

Manipulative relationships are usually a sign that your partner is extremely insecure. They need to be in control because their own world is so fragmented and disorganized. Therapy groups are a wonderful option where you can share your feelings with others that are going through the same thing. Find one and get involved as soon as possible. The support that we can give each other is priceless.

Last but not least: nagging doesn't change people. It may work for a while but they usually end up reverting to the behavior they had before. Find someone that is not involved in the relationship that you respect (perhaps a member of the clergy) and go with your partner for counseling. Tell your partner "I need your support in this" or I need your love" and tell them why the issue at hand is so important.

Remember, it takes work to restore my relationship" making up is never an easy road. It takes time and commitment. Only you can decide if the relationship is worth saving.

2 comments:

  1. GOOGLE RECOMMENDED Dr.Brave IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER IN THIS YEAR

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!