Common marriage problems for men...

Men in general seem to share the same common marriage problems. Isn't it amazing how much guys struggle when trying to figure out their wives? The main thing every woman says is "I want a man that understands me". So here we go...

Guys-you have to recognize that women function on a different sub-conscious level. In other words, there are some things they all have in common. If you and your wife are going through a tough time you may have to probe a little deeper to find out what is really wrong.

The other thing that women are always looking for (even though they won't say it) is that they want a man that is going to be a good dad for her children. That's what they were dreaming about on their wedding day and the stability of that commitment.

If you are looking for sound and practical marriage advice for men keep this one at the top of your list. A woman doesn't expect every potential suitor to be a Harvard graduate in a prestigious law firm (although it doesn't hurt). They want someone that will be generous with their children (not only in money but with their time as well).

If you are confused when you start thinking about "how to get back together with your ex" you are not alone. Just remember that the little things like flowers and candy mean so much for a woman because they show her you put some thought into the gesture. Sometimes a hand written card means more to her than a dozen roses. They store that in their "memory banks" and go back to those times over and over again.

Sometimes the best relationship tips for men mean changing your current situation and starting over with someone else. Perhaps, "online personals sites" may give you a fresh start in a different direction if there just isn't any hope for your current relationship. It never hurts to keep your options open and be ready to move on if you can't work things out.

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!