I want my girlfriend back-Is it really that simple?

It’s never easy getting back together with your ex if things were really ugly at the end. You can make the process easier though by taking some honest advice. The bottom line is you have to really take a hard look at yourself first.

You can win back an ex girlfriend by admitting that you made some mistakes and living up to them. It’s hard for all of us to see our own faults. Asking some tough questions and jotting them down may help you realize what went wrong though.

Do you know exactly what the cause of your breakup was? Did you let the relationship get stale with very little romance? What were the complaints about you that she kept repeating over and over? Did you treat her poorly in any way?

The real test is if you have the courage and willingness to change. Women are pretty long suffering ordinarily. They will put up with quite a bit before they finally decide to throw in the towel. You can get back with your ex girlfriend if you are truly committed to making things work again.

If you have really hurt her it is going to take some time to heal the wounds. Don’t expect her to jump at the opportunity to see you again if she is still harboring a lot of resentment. We are all human. When we get our feelings hurt it takes a long time to rebuild that trust again.

Give her a chance to cool down. Rushing into a reconciliation is the worst thing you can do. Putting a band aid on the relationship is only a temporary fix. If you haven’t figured out what the root causes were for the breakup it’s probably only a matter of time before it happens again.

Winning back an ex girlfriend involves really convincing her that what you had before is irreplaceable. If she is totally convinced that you are willing to back up your words with actions you stand a very good chance of being able to start over. Ask her what wrong with a sincere desire to fix whatever was wrong.

More often than not, your ex girlfriend will be willing to give you a second chance. Just be sure you make the most of the opportunity. There a lot of sweet gals in the world. The one that got away from you was probably one of them!

2 comments:


  1. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is florence i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!