Getting back together after a break up-3 positive steps to make it happen!

After adjusting to the shock of a break up we are often bewildered and confused. It seems like your whole world has fallen apart. Just getting out of bed in the morning is a challenge. We all stumble through tough times in our lives. This has to be one of the worst of them.

How to avoid divorce now becomes the goal in your life. If you were dating it’s time to look at what the relationship has been. Is it really worth going back? Sitting at home and crying yourself to sleep isn’t the way to fix the problem. So what do you do?

Getting back together again works best by not calling your ex constantly.

If anything this just makes things worse. Our natural reaction is to try and fix the problem right away. It is far more productive to let the situation calm down a little bit first. Both of you have been through a very traumatic experience. Give it some time before making any drastic attempts to reconcile.

Getting back together advice means waiting for the right time to get together.

Once you have both had a chance to cool down and do a little self reflection it’s time to pick a date, time and place. Pick a venue that you both enjoyed before the break up. Try and remember a place that had good memories for you. Sometimes, just going to the park and hanging out together with no strings attached is a great idea. Don’t expect too much at first.

Getting back my ex doesn't start with assigning blame at this point.

There is probably plenty of blame to go around. Be willing to accept responsibility for what you did wrong even if the other person isn’t ready for that yet. They will come around eventually.

Make sure you get off on the right foot by focusing on the positives and not the negatives as much as possible. Ask each other what they thought went wrong and be willing to listen.

Try not to get defensive (as hard as that may be) if they bring up a sore subject. If you stick with that kind of a plan your chances will be much better of getting back together after a breakup

2 comments:


  1. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is florence i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete

If you have found this web site to be informative and helpful we would like to hear about it! Please leave your comments!